Added: 22nd March, 2021Apply Now
Permanent - Full Time
Working with the Marketing Executive on the creation and delivery of marketing plans and strategies, ensuring that projects are delivered on time. Support in the evaluation of marketing campaigns, monitor results and use this information to help shape and develop future marketing activity in line with business objectives.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) to design effective marketing collateral, such as; posters, HODs, shelf strips, wobblers, talkers.
- Digital: banner adverts, tiles, carousels, infographics, engaging visuals.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst having a strong visual eye for detail, accuracy, creativity and strong ability to copywrite for artwork.
- Support with the in-house and external production of various seasonal and monthly brochures (print and digital). Preparation work involves analysing sales data, selecting appropriate products, data cleansing, design, copywriting, page-planning, sourcing and editing product images and organising professional translations.
- Source product photography for marketing collateral and organise photoshoots.
- Liaise with colleagues and suppliers (agencies, designers, printers, mailing houses and translators) to obtain assets for online and offline marketing activities, ensuring value for money, quality and timely completion of projects.
- Adverts, posters, flyers, banners, invites, stationery, newsletters, branded presentations, exhibition stand artwork
- Populate, maintain and regularly update Ramsden International’s multi-lingual, customer-facing website; using the CMS and third parties when necessary and always taking SEO into consideration. Ensure that content, functionality, photography and design promote the business, is innovative, creative and raises the profile of Ramsden International’s products and services.
- Monitor the performance of our website and SEO, using Google Analytics to produce a monthly report.
- Compile regular email marketing campaigns (design, layout, written content, templates, targeted lists and analysis of results) utilising DotDigital.
- Work with the Commercial team to fully exploit the supplier revenue streams in respect of website advertising and features.
- Research, create, manage and monitor results of B2B social media campaigns, using platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Support with driving the growth of our social media channels from a B2B perspective.
- Use social media Insights and Analytics to regularly report on performance.
- Support with the Development of Microsoft SharePoint site used for company intranet.
- Write clear, compelling and culturally sensitive copy for offline and online marketing activities, which can be easily translated, uses on-brand language to promote the business and raises the profile of our products and services.
- Showcase strong proof-reading ability - proofing content which has been provided by colleagues and suppliers, for grammar, consistency, accuracy, relevance, cultural sensitivity and translatability.
- Write informative, professional and competitive award entries for regional, national and international business awards.
- Write both long and short format text for the company website, brochures and general marketing collateral.
- Research, plan and write regular content for the website’s News and Insights section – taking SEO and keywords into consideration.
- PR - write and pitch press releases to industry press when applicable.
Exhibitions and Events:
- Support the business with designing engaging stand artwork for global exhibitions in a timely manner, to maximise visibility and/or generate quality sales leads.
- Co-ordinate stand design, survey forms, information packs, marketing collateral and stationery when required.
- Design event invites, posters and any other required marketing collateral for external and internal events. Compile event surveys and review performance.
- As a priority, support the Sales team with any ad-hoc requests they may have – marketing collateral, presentations, resources, sales tools etc.
- Support the Commercial team with sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts across all ranges of media (website, social media, brochures and industry publications).
- Ad-hoc tasks, projects, events and regular campaigns (promotions, seasonal, ‘veganuary’ etc)
- Adhere to company brand guidelines when working on collateral (e.g. presentation templates) and monitor accurate and appropriate use of corporate identity by suppliers and colleagues.
- Pull tailored, targeted contact lists from our CRM system and arrange the effective and timely distribution of marketing collateral and accurate communication to sales leads, customers and colleagues.
- Regularly monitor and ensure sufficient stock levels of corporate literature, promotional items and corporate stationery.
- Respond in timely fashion to all office enquiries, internal and external, adhering to collaborative working within the business.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- First-rate IT skills: Microsoft Office with good Excel knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong copywriter
- Excellent communicator
- Good attention to detail