Customer Service Export Advisor
Hinzugefügt: 4th Dezember, 2019Jetzt anwenden
Full Time Permanent
Working with a team of Customer Service Export Advisors, managing a number of accounts within various countries Worldwide. You will be responsible for day to day communication with your customers ensuring they experience world class customer service. You will manage your own workload and ensure that customer deadlines are met, and revenue targets achieved. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ideally speak a second language.
- Providing world class customer service to all our customers.
- Receive, quote and process customer orders through to invoice in accordance with territory requirements and providing aftercare for all our orders.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders for commercial, data and financial queries.
- Monitoring availability of orders, highlighting any shortages of concern to drive best possible availability.
- Monitoring sales, upselling and avoiding lost/lapsed customers on all your accounts.
- Act as a helpdesk function supporting customers with any queries including IT queries relating to our ordering system.
- Promoting customer self-service through Ramsden Internationals E-Commerce platform.
- Co-ordinating a number of key suppliers to ensure goods arrive with our customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to allow for smooth goods entrance into territory
- Stay up to date with relevant legislative changes within your territory and flag any potential issues with the relevant parties.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload
- IT literate and has a sound understanding of Microsoft packages
- Sales or customer service experience
- Ability to manage your own time and strong ability to think outside the box to solve problems as and when they arise
This ideal candidate would thrive in a busy environment where they love to make a difference and put our customer at the heart of everything they do. A person that can work on their own and can manage their own workload but are willing to ask for support if required. The right person will be able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and be motivated by targets.