Warehouse Team Leader
Hinzugefügt: 22nd Juli, 2021Jetzt anwenden
Permanent - Full Time
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure that the warehouse is running efficiently and coherently, escalating any areas of concern which may affect team productivity. The Warehouse Team Leader will be responsible for correctly putting away orders in their designated locations, ensuring planning and accuracy within the team, loading of pallets in containers and wagons, keeping the warehouse clean and tidy and forecasting volume coming in on a week-to-week basis.
Responsibility of Goods In
- Ensuring warehouse staff, storage of pallets in correct areas
- Reporting any raised issues
- Overview on the Kanban to make sure correct
- Updating the booking in/out system
- Ensure any uplifts are loading with relevant supplier
- Ensure all pallets are dispatch correctly and in full.
- Ensuring all consolations are completed by required date
- Ensuring all pallets are shipped as per warehouse instructions
- Supervise Warehouse Team
- Update Training Records
- Identify any training/coaching requirements through performance management.
- Complete RTW’s and Holiday requests
- Utilise all pallet space in the warehouse.
- Liaising with 3rd party stock holder in regard to collections/deliveries and subsequent communication with CS team and Repro Planner.
Health & Safety
- Develop a safety culture with warehouse
- General Safety of the warehouse areas
- Monthly Health and Safety review
- Near Miss Reporting
- General improvement of the area
- 5s needs
- Forklift Licence (Counterbalance)
- Leadership Experience
- Warehouse Experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Forklift License (Reach truck)
- Health and Safety