Adicional: 7th octubre, 2020Solicitar ahora
Tipo de posición:
Full time Temp
The role will support the wider operational team to complete customs paperwork and certification requirements for all our customers. The role is critical in ensuring we are compliant with UK legislation and our goods reach our customers in a timely and efficient manner. The role is critical to the success of our export business and the successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get involved in export with a continuously growing business.
- Variety of administrative tasks
- Customs entries for over 500 customers
- Application for a variety of certificates required for exporting grocery products
- Reporting and monitoring customs systems
- Maintaining first-class relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with our customer service team to ensure paperwork is completed in a timely and efficient manner to aid goods clearance across the globe.
- Well organised with attention to details.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- Good excel skills.
- Flexibility and ability to learn new skills.
- Previous administrative experience is nice to have but not critical.
This role would suit someone who is looking to learn about export at the start of their career. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working to short deadlines and has a keen attention for detail. They will need to work well under pressure and be able to problem solve independently. The individual will need to be organised and have excellent time management skills.