Adicional: 22nd marzo, 2021Solicitar ahora
Tipo de posición:
Permanent - Full Time
The Marketing Assistant will have a keen interest in all aspects of a generalist marketing role. The role requires them to have a creative approach, a strong attention to detail, and enjoy composing excellent written communications.
They will also need to prioritise their own workload to reflect business needs, making sure that work requests are approved by their line manager.
- Brochure design
- Have the ability to work to deadlines, whilst having a strong visual eye for detail, accuracy, and strong ability to proof read.
- Copy and paste images & text into a brochure template, proof reading to ensure accuracy, relevance, cultural sensitivity and translatability.
- Ability to affectively plan according to Xmas & Easter deadlines.
- Website management
- Analysing how the organisation compares to other competitors
- Managing the website in conjunction with external agency
- Use templates to drop product information into
- Send appropriate e-mails on the back of the promotions.
- Good IT skills
- Quick to pick up systems (e.g. InDesign)
- Excellent written communication
- Strong attention to detail