Adicional: 1st junio, 2021Solicitar ahora
Tipo de posición:
Full time, permanent
Develop and implement best in class supplier and manufacturer relationships to achieve improved, pricing & promotions, product range, availability, and ways of working.
Ensuring close alignment with Sales, category & operations so the sales team are armed with; the right products at the right price, with the right shelf life at the right time to deliver our ambitious global growth plans.
Act as the voice and advocate for Ramsden International with our supplier base and with FMCG manufacturers.
Manage the trading team to deliver departmental KPIs and overall business goals
- Manage all suppliers to their contractual obligations with a view to continually learn and improve business processes
- Manage a small team of trading executives
- Ensure all agreed KPI’s are visible and measured consistently throughout the year
- Leverage supplier and manufacturer relationships to ensure all product data and other relevant export compliance information is current and available when required.
- Deliver strong revenue growth and sales support from manufacturers by building joint business plans
- Ensure commodity pricing is monitored and challenge supplier cost price increases effectively
- Ensure forecasting accuracy & maximum availability of NPD
- Project manage seasonal sales, from range selection, pricing, brochure creation to internal & external comms
- Experienced in either; commercial category management, buying or national account management with evidence of customer/supplier management & cost saving.
- Strong stakeholder management both internal and external
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with top 4 grocery retailers preferable
- People management, particularly people development, coaching & training
- Strong numeracy skills ranging from interpretation of data to management accounts and budgeting.
- Strong competency on excel
- Capable of building compelling presentations for use both internally and with external suppliers and manufacturers
- Strong forecasting skills
- Pricing & promotional management
- FMCG or wholesale background
- A person who can inspire, coach and work in a fast-paced export buying team.
- A person with gravitas & personal impact, who can communicate and challenge effectively across all levels of the business and with external partners.
- Ability to proactively identify areas of improvement, recommend future actions and manage implementation.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion.
- A strong commitment to align supplier range and service with the needs of our customers
- A positive, can do approach, one that wants to test and learn and develop creative and innovative solutions to seek continual improvement.
- Ability to balance the needs of commercial performance with the ethos of the business.
- Not afraid to be hands on, collaborative and support across the business.
- Ability to gain credibility, respect and confidence from others quickly.
- Decisive individual with ability to think on their feet and take accountability for their actions.
- Ability to operate with integrity at all times.
- Takes a professional approach in work, appearance and communication.
- Advanced level IT skills.