International Business Manager - Central Europe & Nordics
Adicionado: 22nd janeiro, 2019Pedir agora
31st July 2019
Tipo de posição:
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package
Ramsden International is a very well established exporter of grocery products, renowned for the extensive range which we sell to customers all around the globe.
Over the past 30 years our business has been founded upon the exceptional levels of service we provide to our customers. We drive a high performance, high reward culture, with a large emphasis on achieving growth through development of new business.
We always seek results-orientated individuals to join our team, who aim to exceed, challenge the norm and really drive the business forward.
- New business development (sales and GP v budget)
- Improvement in existing customers (sales and GP v budget)
- Highly focused on generating new sales leads
- Maximum conversion of leads received and generated to live ongoing customers
- Develop relationships with personnel in current and future customer base in order to drive business
- Act as point of contact with customers for every aspect of their commercial relationship with Ramsden International
- Visit and interact with customers in their markets to deliver clear and pre-agreed objectives
- Develop awareness of legislative, operational, logistical or administrative issues regarding exports to your customer’s markets
Commercial and Strategic
- Financial performance of territory (sales and GP v budget)
- Credit and debt performance
- Product category development
- Development of key trading initiatives
- Annually prepare budgets for sales and profitability of new business development
- Ongoing performance of new and existing business development against budget with clear actions to address variances to optimise profit
- Provide and maintain reports and analysis of new business opportunities
- Negotiate trading terms, discounts and service levels with customers, and to review these periodically
- Development of account plans in applicable customers
- Maintain accounts within credit limits and payment terms
- Develop relationships with bodies or individuals able to assist in market development or intelligence (e.g. British Embassy, chamber of commerce etc.)
- Dynamic sales professional
- New business hunter who’s driven to succeed
- Able to work with and successfully develop a substantial FMCG portfolio in customer base.
- Able to interact with and flex style to interact with a wide variety of customer types ranging from independents through to multi-site national retailers.
- Resilient, tenacious and able to overcome issues
- Able to work independently
- Brings the customer into the business
- Commercially strong and entrepreneurial
- Keen to progress, make a difference and develop in a fast paced exciting environment