添加: 6th 一月, 2020立即申请
Permanent, Full Time
The primary responsibility of the Production Manager is to drive the smooth running of the site operations, ensuring that business targets are met. This is a frontline leadership role encompassing full process ownership for the day-to-day operation of the site, having a commercial approach to the function’s overall budget, quality, costs and leadership style in managing and setting expectations of the team. The Production Manager will also be knowledgeable in IOSH standards, ensuring the operation is up to date with health & safety requirements, to which all incidents are investigated in a timely manner to the company’s standards. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role, along with the need for excellent man management.
- Effective leadership and management of the operational team.
- Understanding and active management of key operational cost drivers.
- Understanding, monitoring and management of operational KPI’s.
- Delivery of a safe, clean and fair work environment for all team members.
- Ensuring team members are motivated, measured and performance managed against core operational goals.
- Understand, improve and manage training of key Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s).
- Responsibility for all Health & Safety issues within the operation, including operational equipment, and racking warehouse environment checks.
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilization.
- Analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations.
- Representing operations in appropriate implementation and improvement projects.
- Operating within desired Ramsden International standards.
- Putting a daily plan in place to ensure the required targets are met.
- Long term planning to cope with upturn in volume throughout the year.
- Quality reporting and analysis.
- Continuous Improvement initiatives to drive operational costs down.
- Conducting morning huddle to set targets and resolve issues.
- Conducting effective team meetings.
- Responsible for all aspects of people management, including daily attendance, performance management, absenteeism, training and personal development.
- Budget management, either operational or project.
- Manage the Labelling Productivity Boards – hourly/bi hourly meeting with Line Leaders to discuss productivity on labelling focussing on the issues that may stop the shift achieving targets.
- Achieve on-time shipments for all customers.
- Manage Line Leaders to achieve their objectives.
- Accurate reporting on production.
- Support under-resourced or struggling functions to meet targets.
- Monthly performance reviews with Line Leaders to evaluate and set goals.
- Responsible for the employee performance appraisal process.
- Responsible for reporting all operating equipment defects and breakdowns and correct utilisation of the kit.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S standards throughout the area.
- Ensure all operatives are compliant with the Ramsden International Health and Safety standards.
- Experience in a production operations and transport, including warehouse management systems.
- Strong leadership skills, having recently led and developed successful engaged teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, both internal and external.
- Experience and knowledge of operational health and safety standards.